(place fundraiser orders, or pay for band booster memberships, activity fees, trips, etc.)
PLEASE READ:The WTMBA is a non-profit organization. As a result of this non-profit status, the WTMBA will NOT incur or cover any fees presented via an online PayPal payment. Any payment that results in a fee and or loss of WTMBA funds will be cancelled and refunded in the amount minus the fee. To prevent both parties from paying a fee, follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to your PayPal account by clicking the link below.
2. Select "Send money to friends and family".
4. Enter the $ dollar amount.
5. ADD A NOTE -- This is the ONLY way our Treasurer will know exactly what you're paying for and what quantity. Please be as specific as possible.
6. DO NOT check the "Paying for goods or a service" box -- This will result in the WTMBA paying a fee for your payment which will then be CANCELLED and refunded (minus the cost of the fee).
7. Click "Continue" and select the source of your payment. PLEASE NOTE if you pay with a direct transfer from your bank account you will NOT be charged a fee. If you pay with a credit or debit card that you have linked to your PayPal account YOU will be charged a fee based on the $ dollar amount of your payment (PayPal will display the amount of the fee before you proceed. For example, a $2.00 transfer will result in a $0.36 fee and your total will be $2.36). If you are ok with this then proceed with your payment.
8. Complete your payment and then FILL OUT the correct form or document that pertains to the payment you made (located at the bottom of this page). Email the completed form as an attachment to
AND to the appropriate fundraiser owner (see Fundraisers page).
USING PAYPALFOR WTMBA STUFF ONLINE IS REALLY SIMPLE, WE PROMISE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR DIFFICULTY UTILIZING THIS PAYMENT METHOD PLEASE SEND US A MESSAGE USING THE GRAY BOX AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE, SOMEONE WILL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP.